What Should I Do...?
If you believe your Bank of Tennessee Accounts has been compromised:
- Call our Customer Care Center immediately at 866.378.9500. Our agents will place an alert on all of your Bank of Tennessee accounts.
If you believe your Bank of Tennessee Visa Debit Card has been lost or stolen:
- Call 866.378.9500 during business hours
- Call 800.500.1044 after business hours
If you believe your Bank of Tennessee Visa Credit Card has been lost or stolen:
- Call 800.444.6938
If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, we suggest taking these steps:
- Visit the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) website at www.ftc.gov/idtheft
This website will provide you with a step by step process to start repairing identity theft. Some of the FTC initial recommendations include:
- Contact one of the three national credit agencies and put a fraud alert on your credit report
- Ensure the agency you contacted will contact the other two about the alert
- Fraud alert will remain on your credit report for 90 days
- Order and review your credit report for unauthorized charges and/or accounts
- Dispute errors with the credit agencies as well as the businesses reporting the errors
- Create an Identity Theft Report
If you believe you are a victim of internet crime:
- You may file a report to the Internet Crime Complaint Center at http://www.ic3.gov/.
For further questions or concerns, contact Customer Care at 866.378.9500 or send us an email by clicking below.