Fast, accurate information, so you can effectively manage your business finances.
Account Reconciliation services can save the time and expense of manually reconciling deposits and payments. With a variety of options to choose from, Account Reconciliation can free your staff for more productive tasks by establishing proper payment and audit controls for your financial information.
Am I a good candidate for Account Reconciliation?
- Does your company write a lot of checks per month?
- Do you spend valuable time reconciling your bank statement or searching for a particular cleared check?
- Are you dreading receiving your bank statement because of the reconciliation time required?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you could be a good candidate for Account Reconciliation.
SAVE DATA STORAGE SPACE
Enhance your record keeping with Bank of Tennessee’s CD ROM services. You can receive a CD ROM with images of checks paid and items deposited. Save on document storage space and costs. Images of approximately 25,000 checks can be placed on one CD ROM.
Am I a good candidate for CD ROM?
- Does your company have multiple offices, locations, divisions or sub-companies, each using their own checking account?
- Do you keep boxes of images, statements and photocopies of checks?
- Does record retention create a stress?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you could be a good candidate for CD ROM.
Increase Speed and Accuracy
EDI | Electronic Data Interchange
If your company receives ACH items with addenda (supplemental data such as a remittance advice), you understand how critical it is to translate those addenda into a useful format. Exchanging documents electronically improves transaction speed and visibility while decreasing the amount of money you spend on manual processes.
Our EDI Information Reporting services provide timely and accurate translation and notification of these types of transactions.
Am I a good candidate for EDI Information Reporting?
- Does your company receive ACH credits or payments with addenda?
- Would you like the ability to receive the addendum information quickly and in a useful format?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you could be a good candidate for EDI Information Reporting.
We’ll help you determine if Treasury Services will help your business grow. Contact your Relationship Manager or Customer Care at 866.378.9500. You can also request more information by clicking below.