General Job Summary:
Provides sales support and guidance to the Relationship Managers, Relationship Manager Assistants, and Treasury Services Manager in the day-to-day sales and service of Treasury Services, Account Analysis and Cash Management services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for selling Treasury Services through independent and joint calling efforts with Relationship Managers to new-to-bank prospects and current BOT customers.
- Successfully meet the established revenue/sales goals by year end. Meeting this goal can be done by effectively using strategy, sales techniques, marketing, pricing suggestions, bank operations, and educating employees.
- Assist and provide guidance to the Relationship Managers in evaluating and identifying customer banking needs.
- Assist and provide guidance to the Relationship Managers in the preparation of related Treasury Services documents and proposals as requested.
- Provide support and guidance for analyzing business relationships, selling, servicing and troubleshooting of applicable Treasury Management Services by working directly with Relationship Managers and/ or Clients.
- Support Bank of Tennessee Treasury Services in all markets, including travel to Western North Carolina.
- Be flexible in scheduling in order to service the customer and meet with them based on their availability. This may include attending early morning breakfast meetings, lunch meetings, after hour meetings, etc.
- Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of Treasury Management products and services in order to assist and guide Relationship Managers and customers in identifying banking needs.
- Responsible for routine, onsite calling efforts in conjunction with, or in addition to Western North Carolina.
- Accurately prepare related Treasury Services documents, proposals, and cost schedules
- Coordinate with Treasury Services Staff, Market Presidents, and RMs to continually enhance Treasury Services products and services.
- Assure the setup and installation of all products and services is completed correctly and timely.
- Compile and track Treasury Sales Reports.
- Assure compliance with all applicable regulatory guidelines at all times.
- Assist in policy and procedure development and communication, as requested.
- Assist in Training bank staff on Business Depository products and Cash Management
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Other duties as required
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must display independent, self-starting capabilities as well as the ability to function well within a team.
- Consistently display professional communication skills
- Consistently display a professional presentation to external and internal customers alike
- Possess the ability to read, analyze, and interpret various documents
- Possess the ability to multi-task and change directions quickly when needed
- Possess the ability to deliver a high level of customer service consistently
- Display a high level of sales orientation on a regularly basis
- Be able to handle confidential information
- Consistently display a positive attitude and represent Bank of Tennessee in a positive manner
- Maintain proficient computer knowledge of all internal systems and systems used to fulfill the position
- Maintain a solid working knowledge of all equipment and programs used through Treasury Management
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a high school diploma or GED required
- Experience in the knowledge of sales and functions of Treasury Management products and services preferred
- Prior experience in analyzing accounts and individual financial needs preferred