Mobile Universal Teller
Position: Full Time
General Job Summary:
Travels to all branches within the Tri-Cities and Elizabethton to fill in for vacation, vacancies, etc. Deliver an outstanding customer experience by assisting customers with all consumer banking needs to include, but not limited to: transactions, account opening/maintenance, consumer loans, online banking and mobile banking assistance, onboarding, cross-selling of bank products and services, and resolution of customer service issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Successful completion of all training programs required for the Customer Experience Position including teller transactions, account opening, consumer lending, customer service standards, procedures, and systems training.
- Possess superior knowledge of Bank products and services, delivering professional presentation, explanation and selling of products and services, matched to customer needs.
- Effectively and efficiently assist all customers with any consumer banking need, including transactions, account opening, and consumer loans
- Identify opportunities to refer customers to other areas of the Bank, including Commercial, Mortgage, and Investment divisions as appropriate.
- Maintain compliance with regulations and bank policies and procedures, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
- Continuously identify/execute any cross-selling opportunities for the customer
- Conduct customer and bank transactions with accuracy, efficiency and professionalism, meeting the high-quality service delivery standards of the Bank.
- Adhere to all branch operations policies and procedures and follow the assigned process. These tasks include, but are not limited to, opening/closing procedures, cash items, night/day drop, CTR, etc.
- Manage and achieve service standard goals, cross-selling goals, transactional goals, and other key performance indicators as required.
- Create ownership of customer relationships by maintaining contact with customers to offer appropriate products and services, financial advice and assistance with financial needs.
- Protect all customer and bank information at all times, adhering to customer privacy and information security policies, and maintain branch security standards.
- Regularly update the Senior Customer Experience Officer on any customer issues, operational issues or compliance issues.
- Establish a professional presence in the community as a representative of Bank of Tennessee
- Ability to work in multiple branch locations, as required
Secondary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Other duties as assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to efficiently work a teller station
- Ability to efficiently work the branch vault
- Knowledge of and ability to perform all teller duties
- Proficient knowledge of branch operations such as Holds, CTRs, cash items, etc.
- Proficient knowledge of bank products and services
- Ability to listen and identify the needs and wants of a customer
- Knowledge of and ability to open/maintenance accounts
- Knowledge of consumer loan applications, ability to complete an application and submit for approval
- Knowledge of all necessary documentation needed for consumer loans
- Knowledge of various functions of the bank and where to find answers or information as needed
- Ability to multi-task and often change focus at hand quickly without getting stressed or overwhelmed.
- Ability to be self-motivated and self-sufficient with minimal management oversight or supervision.
- Possess professional communication skills when dealing with customers and other employees of the bank
- Strong attention to detail
- Consistently display a positive attitude
- Ability to read and comprehend documents such as policies and procedures
- Possess proficient computer skills and be familiar with most Microsoft Office applications
- Possess initiative and be self-driven, results-oriented
- Be a team player and assist staff with any and all duties as necessary
- Maintain professional appearance and dress and abide by the Dress Code
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Six months to 1 year previous customer service, cash handling or retail experience preferred
- Previous teller experience preferred
- Universal banking experience a plus