Expanding Our Commitment to You
The banking industry and the methods available people can use to do their banking continuously evolves. But the one thing that hasn’t changed is our commitment to providing the communities and customers we care about with the tools they need to bank when and where they want. In order to provide the most convenient banking methods available, we created a multi-year plan to expand and enhance our services.
Step 1: Invest in safe and dependable technologies so our customers can bank outside our branches and traditional operating hours. In the past 5 year, we have introduced these services that you can take advantage of now.
- Online and Mobile Banking – check balances, transfer money, and more 24/7 from any computer or mobile device.
- Instacard – get a fully functioning chip-enabled debit card from any branch location.
- Mobile Deposit – deposit checks from your mobile device using our secure mobile app.
- P2P – send money to anyone, anywhere securely from your mobile device using our secure mobile app.
- ATM – get access to cash and balance information at 21 locations throughout Northeast Tennessee and Western NC at our expanding ATM fleet.
- DRIVE THRU plus – an Interactive Teller Machine (ITM) that also functions as an ATM 24/7. To talk to a live bank teller via two-way video, simply touch the screen. Live assistance is available Mon – Sat from 7am to 7pm. Our experienced staff can help you withdraw cash, make cash or check deposits, pay loans, offer Online Banking help, and much more.
Step 2: Many of our customers use our branches all over the region. All our divisions (Carter County Bank, Bank of Tennessee and Mountain Community Bank) operate with their own unique hours, which can be confusing to our customers. That’s why as of September 24, 2018, we will streamline our branch hours across the area and begin replacing aging ATMs at every branch with DRIVE THRU plus technology, which will extend our personal banking service hours.