Bank of Tennessee is proud to support the Tri-Cities community.
In order to ensure we carefully consider every opportunity we are given to support area charitable, educational, and community organizations, we have established our Community Development Committee (CDC).
Community Development Committee
The main objective of the CDC is to enhance the communities we serve by helping to make a difference. The Community Development Committee promotes the understanding of the needs of all members of the community to ensure appropriate community support.
- Establishes policies and procedures for Bank of Tennessee in order to maximize our investments in community activities through funding and service
- Meets quarterly to review all applications received
If your organization would like to be considered for funding:
- Please get in touch with your Relationship Manager or Branch Manager
- Send us an emai at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or via Mail to Bank of Tennessee, ATTN Community Development Committee P.O. Box 4980, Johnson City, TN 37602